2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Advertisement
So fire a guy that never coached at this level and replace him with another guy that has never coached at this level...............makes sense

Thats like promoting the DC/OC to HC from an underperforming team
Some things never change. We did it with Randy and Manny.

But I’m not saying permanently. Just let DVD coach them for bowl prep. Kind of saves the issue of Curtis or whoever being ****ed to find out that you only kept him to sign the class and knew he was gone. I don’t care what anyone thinks... just a consideration

Advertisement
LCE and Cribby or Ivins? I wonder who to believe more? The hedger or the 2 people with the most credibility on CIS
I have no idea if he comes here or not, I’m just guessing lol.

If we can’t flip him then that’s a major major fail on Manny, Rumph & Baker.

Michigan is significantly worse than us, idc how bad we lost to UNC, Michigan is a pure dumpster fire right now, they tucked tail & got they *** beat all season & are in the midst of a huge pandemic outbreak, they literally have over 50 players out due to Covid, if Rumph can’t flip a kid from FTL that he’s known since Optimist ball then he’s the most useless CB coach in America.

I have no idea if he comes here or not, I’m just guessing lol.

If we can’t flip him then that’s a major major fail on Manny, Rumph & Baker.

Michigan is significantly worse than us, idc how bad we lost to UNC, Michigan is a pure dumpster fire right now, they tucked tail & got they *** beat all season & are in the midst of a huge pandemic outbreak, they literally have over 50 players out due to Covid, if Rumph can’t flip a kid from FTL that he’s known since Optimist ball then he’s the most useless CB coach in America.
How long did he know Tyson Campbell for?

Advertisement
Advertisement
tbh it's one thing when they feel confident about jaden mcburrows and another when they feel confident about devonta smith. there's level of plausibility...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back