2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Advertisement
Michigan is taking a beating today.
No one is believing in then anymore... It's not like Harbaugh is in year 2 or 3... This year was YEAR 6 and he's gone 2-4. He hasn't won a bowl game since year 1 and isn't showing any signs of improvement. Poor JJ Mccarthy got suckered into going there. Michigan football is a place where 5 Star QBs go to become UDFA and get cut in week 2 of training camp.

No one is believing in then anymore... It's not like Harbaugh is in year 2 or 3... This year was YEAR 6 and he's gone 2-4. He hasn't won a bowl game since year 1 and isn't showing any signs of improvement. Poor JJ Mccarthy got suckered into going there. Michigan football is a place where 5 Star QBs go to become UDFA and get cut in week 2 of training camp.
holy crap 6 years already?

I have a funny feeling he’s had enough of the college game

Last edited:
Advertisement
Michigan has 10 cbs without him. Not seeing much reaction on their boards that says they care if he signs or not...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins saying Michigan becoming more likely by the minute...Suero vs. Ivins?
I get the vibe that Ivins is gonna change his tune at 730 and say everything changed and he was a lock to Michigan until something happened that he will fabricate

They gotta get the clicks some how when the entire class is signed and sealed already. There has to be some drama somewhere

He could also be right.. we’ll see if he’s truly connected

I get the vibe that Ivins is gonna change his tune at 730 and say everything changed and he was a lock to Michigan until something happened that he will fabricate

They gotta get the clicks some how when the entire class is signed and sealed already. There has to be some drama somewhere

Could be...I can't see this kid sticking with Mich at this point, BUT...If there is one position where the seemingly unexplainable situation that defies recruiting logic...It will be corner on this team until we make a change.

If he doesn’t sign here... why would you not fire Rumph tonight and let DVD coach CBs for bowl prep? See what he can do.

Doubt Curtis would be too upset. Easy to save face with DVD staying. Im sure they have a great relationship

Advertisement
If he doesn’t sign here... why would you not fire Rumph tonight and let DVD coach CBs for bowl prep? See what he can do.

Doubt Curtis would be too upset. Easy to save face with DVD staying. Im sure they have a great relationship
How about we hire an actual CBs coach instead of an analyst. Maybe that would lead to improvement.

How about we hire an actual CBs coach instead of an analyst. Maybe that would lead to improvement.
I completely agree but you’re not hiring someone prior to the bowl game. Give DVD a shot to see what he can do if he’s going to be in consideration for the job as many expect he will be. Gives some clarity to be able to tell him they didn’t think he was ready based on the 10 days we gave you to coach them or whatever.

Manny won’t fire Rumph until afterwards anyway but there’s nothing to lose. No commitments on the line

So fire a guy that never coached at this level and replace him with another guy that has never coached at this level...............makes sense

Thats like promoting the DC/OC to HC from an underperforming team

Advertisement
Back