2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Advertisement
With their deals making it so low I can’t fault anyone throwing them a few bucks. The articles and interviews pay for it. And their pod is about the best cane pod going. But if you want insider info that’s not happening. Ivins lost his plug awhile ago.

I mean I wouldn’t pay for it but I won’t hate or knock their hustle , it is what it is.

I agree that he usually isn't first, but he's rarely flatout wrong. None of this is time sensitive, so I rather wait a day or two and receive reliable information from him, than read through piles of crap on here and try to discern what is real and what isn't. I know that some posters here, such as yourself, are fairly plugged in, but there's a lot of clutter and turnover.

I agree that he usually isn't first, but he's rarely flatout wrong. None of this is time sensitive, so I rather wait a day or two and receive reliable information from him, than read through piles of crap on here and try to discern what is real and what isn't. I know that some posters here, such as yourself, are fairly plugged in, but there's a lot of clutter and turnover.
Frankly, the membership is probably more worth it for the national guys and the content they publish.

Advertisement
Think they are doing a promotion where it's $1 this month if you go month to month so might be worth it if you want to do it for NSD

He's a little taller and faster version of Samuel. Maybe not as technically sound at this stage, but better athlete. Oh, and he was a Freshman on the 4x100 Heritage state relay winners that included, wait for it, Seniors, Pat Surtain, Tyson Campbell, and Anthony Schwartz.

He's faaaasssssttttt
I forgot where it was but I know he participated in some camp the holds the fastest man competition and he won a couple of years ago. Pretty sure it was on youtube and the camp was not in Florida.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure it's less than $9.99. And with their frequent promo's, it could be way less.

Also, they're right much more than they're wrong.

Let me put it to you this way: there are never threads over that reference anything said over here, whereas here posters are beginning for DLs of what was said over there. You have to wade through tons of BS here to find reliable information.
It's more about having access to other sites as well for people who generally like to keep up with recruiting. You get access to all of the sites in the network.

If Footballville hasn't said anything, hes not coming. I only speak facts.
Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back