2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
You hedging now too?
Nothing to hedge, I’ve been saying for a couple weeks he’s the cb they’re pushing for and have a legit shot. Which came to be true. As of the last couple days the staff felt confident with him.

I don’t come in and say a kids coming just off what the staff says , I’ve learned my lesson with that. The guys im confident in I’m not getting from a “sauce”.

Last edited:
If I just posted BYKE! (And I did), his *** better not stick with no **** Michigan...

I only preserve BYKE! For those who deserve it, if he made me waste a BYKE! I will personally hop on a plane to Ann Arbor to smack Harbaugh & Don Brown’s old *** right in the mouth.

So basically I’m saying... Miami, Ya dig!
Im coming too! Ill Make sure no one press you while you handle your business

If I just posted BYKE! (And I did), his *** better not stick with no **** Michigan...

I only preserve BYKE! For those who deserve it, if he made me waste a BYKE! I will personally hop on a plane to Ann Arbor to smack Harbaugh & Don Brown’s old *** right in the mouth.

So basically I’m saying... Miami, Ya dig!
Good stuff right there....lol. We’re so paranoid we needed the clarity and levity. Thank U!

Advertisement
I watched his JR highlights last night. I think I counted four pick 6’s, a couple of big returns and demonstrative physicality

Sizeable upgrade from Burns.

Getting him a portal stud with multiple years left would be the best scenario IMO.

Taller faster bandy, stalky kids with a physical mentality. That’s what I see, his game is more couch.

I think McBurrows is just a much better overall athlete than Bandy. Not even testing athlete, he's just a football athlete.

Just going to softball this one out there. Potentially, a little bit taller Amik Robertson.

idk, I've said it before...he's never not been really really good. I like those kids and will take them all day, every day. He should have been a 'Cane already tbh.

Nothing to hedge, I’ve been saying for a couple weeks he’s the cb they’re pushing for and have a legit shot. Which came to be true. As of the last couple days the staff felt confident with him.

I don’t come in and say a kids coming just off what the staff says , I’ve learned my lesson with that. The guys im confident in I’m not getting from a “sauce”.
Wasn't questioning your sources at all just to clarify. Hopefully this isn't just a case of the staff being overconfident.

Advertisement
I’m 5’10” but have a 6’5” wingspan. If I was 18, ran a 4.5 and had ball skills I would make sure Miami took my commitment.

Unfortunately for us I have none of those things but it sounds like Miami is getting another TC to take my spot! 🔥🔥

Advertisement
This is why I don't pay $9.99 a month for total bull****
I'm pretty sure it's less than $9.99. And with their frequent promo's, it could be way less.

Also, they're right much more than they're wrong.

Let me put it to you this way: there are never threads over that reference anything said over here, whereas here posters are beginning for DLs of what was said over there. You have to wade through tons of BS here to find reliable information.

Wasn't questioning your sources at all just to clarify. Hopefully this isn't just a case of the staff being overconfident.
I didn’t take it as questioning, I was saying more I’m only confident when I get info from the staffs side and the recruits side like LT. I stayed very confident on him before he’d even popped up on anyone’s radar. So with Mcburrows and Garcia the staff expects them to sign.

I'm pretty sure it's less than $9.99. And with their frequent promo's, it could be way less.

Also, they're right much more than they're wrong.

Let me put it to you this way: there are never threads over that reference anything said over here, whereas here posters are beginning for DLs of what was said over there. You have to wade through tons of BS here to find reliable information.
With their deals making it so low I can’t fault anyone throwing them a few bucks. The articles and interviews pay for it. And their pod is about the best cane pod going. But if you want insider info that’s not happening. Ivins lost his plug awhile ago.

I mean I wouldn’t pay for it but I won’t hate or knock their hustle , it is what it is.

Advertisement
Back