2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

Advertisement

Attachments

• 1D6485A1-1E38-4721-9DFE-EABBAD41552C.gif
    1D6485A1-1E38-4721-9DFE-EABBAD41552C.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Advertisement
If I just posted BYKE! (And I did), his *** better not stick with no **** Michigan...

I only preserve BYKE! For those who deserve it, if he made me waste a BYKE! I will personally hop on a plane to Ann Arbor to smack Harbaugh & Don Brown’s old *** right in the mouth.

So basically I’m saying... Miami, Ya dig!
Lmmmaaaaooooo!

Advertisement
That’s exactly who I compared him to in the OP back in January.

He doesn’t have Couch’s freakishly long arms, but he’s definitely legit 5’10 with the stocky physical frame to get in the 185-190 range in college.
I can see it but because he doesn't have Couch's length I think Bandy is a better comparison although he is probably an inch taller. In the article I'll hopefully be posting later I did make some comparisons to Couch as well though.

That’s exactly who I compared him to in the OP back in January.

He doesn’t have Couch’s freakishly long arms, but he’s definitely legit 5’10 with the stocky physical frame to get in the 185-190 range in college.
Taller faster bandy, stalky kids with a physical mentality. That’s what I see, his game is more couch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember when manny said they plan to add a CB today? Well with Malik Curtis listed as a CB that’s who he was probably referring to lol. I hope we get McBurrows too.

Advertisement
Back