2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

I like this kid I'm hoping he flips. He's legit. It's not just a body he can actually play

Advertisement
Told y'all.

tracee ellis ross dancing GIF by HULU

• Curtis and McBurrows are a pretty good pair, and he'll still have a shot at the Poral. If Rumph gets fired, Manny needs to make it a package with Baker and Patke, or he does very little for the program. Bring in a new DC and let him decide.
    Curtis is not at all an answer at corner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn’t matter what we end up with you can’t keep Rumph hired. Miami should be able to also elite CB every class. There is zero excuse to go through this **** every single year where he pulls a rabbit out of his *** at the last second. You get a legit recruiter in here and see what kind of CB you can bring in here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz already said in his interview yesterday he’s going to evaluate after the season. That he made changes last season that worked out. Read between the lines...some people are getting pink slips once the class is signed and after the bowl game. Same as last season.

No doubt something is going to change. Hopefully it is schematic and starts at DC with Rumph included. Open up an extra slot for the new DC to get one of his guys by putting Stroud in an off-field role.

Stroud wasn’t supposed to coach here at all but slid in after Simpson left. Then after last year I would assume overhauling the offense put Stroud and Rumph on the back burner to last 1 more year. It’s hard to completely overhaul a staff in 1 offseason.

Open up 3 spots just like the offense. We can maintain similar principles - aggressive and built around TFL and sacks - at the same time that we transition to be more disciplined and more exotic.

Advertisement
Back