2021 CB Ja'Den McBurrows receives offer

We suck but The West best still come. That’s a real pipeline. STA is just a school we’ve done ok in.
2 different make ups and 2 different demographics. If your from south florida you would understand. The West is a school actually located in ....MIAMI. Those 2 are our 2 best pipelines though . We've done ok like you said that doesnt mean they arent a pipeline school...**** there best player is Michael Irvin.

Advertisement
2 different make ups and 2 different demographics. If your from south florida you would understand. The West is a school actually located in ....MIAMI. Those 2 are our 2 best pipelines though . We've done ok like you said that doesnt mean they arent a pipeline school...**** there best player is Michael Irvin.
We’ve done better at BTW. We’ve done better at South Dade and Homestead. We’ve done better in Pompano than we have at STA. Chaminade and The West are clearly our two pipelines. STA is the same as Miramar or AH. We got as much talent from there as STA.

Last edited:
We’ve done better at BTW. We’ve done better at South Dade and Homestead. We’ve done better in Pompano than we have at STA. Chaminade and The West are clearly our two pipelines. STA is the same as Miramar or AH. We got as much talent from there as much as STA.
Well we’re getting AHs most elite player this cycle. Although next year will most likely not be as good

Advertisement
I just put in a prediction for McBurrows to Miami. Sounds like the flip will happen tomorrow.

oh yeah dat ass GIF by Saturday Night Live

We’ve done better at BTW. We’ve done better at South Dade and Homestead. We’ve done better in Pompano than we have at STA. Chaminade and The West are clearly our two pipelines. STA is the same as Miramar or AH. We got as much talent from there as much as STA.
I disagree.

BTW is also a pipeline i just didnt mention them as well as Chaminade. But like i said different demographics. Chaminade's players or div 1 recruits are predominatly dade county or South broward kids (Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke)

Advertisement
I disagree.

BTW is also a pipeline i just didnt mention them as well as Chaminade. But like i said different demographics. Chaminade's players or div 1 recruits are predominatly dade county or South broward kids (Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke)
I feel like Chaminade has been the most favorable to us recently

What's up with Columbus? Talent dried up?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't think McBurrows on his own his enough to keep Rumph's job but nice parting gift if it happens

Curtis and McBurrows are a pretty good pair, and he'll still have a shot at the Poral. If Rumph gets fired, Manny needs to make it a package with Baker and Patke, or he does very little for the program. Bring in a new DC and let him decide.

Curtis and McBurrows are a pretty good pair, and he'll still have a shot at the Poral. If Rumph gets fired, Manny needs to make it a package with Baker and Patke, or he does very little for the program. Bring in a new DC and let him decide.
Curtis shouldn't be playing corner here. We need 1 more HS corner before February and another via the portal that can play right away (which supposedly we have in place?)

Advertisement
Back