2021 CB Darian "Duce" Chestnut

Advertisement
Poor fella hasn’t been right since that rumor about Perry and his girl came out.

For real tho, imagine being told by the backup quarterback that he is the captain now while he is piping down your girl.

Most people would completely disappear from the existence. But, Bubba served Davidson's water better than anyone I've seen in a long time. NO SPILLAGE. Impressive.

For real tho, imagine being told by the backup quarterback that he is the captain now while he is piping down your girl.

Most people would completely disappear from the existence. But, Bubba served Davidson's water better than anyone I've seen in a long time. NO SPILLAGE. Impressive.
I feel for the kid. For Perry to do that and publicly gloat about it makes him look like a real piece of ****, but hey who knows if he really did or not.

Advertisement
I gotta watch his film again...i didn't see what the fuss is about upon first take. I don't think he's a bad player or anything like that, just think we should be aiming higher this early.

I gotta watch his film again...i didn't see what the fuss is about upon first take. I don't think he's a bad player or anything like that, just think we should be aiming higher this early.
Knowing what you know about how we recruit CB's you're going to have to get used to the fact that we're simply not going to get best or the first options at CB, its just not ever going to happen.

Advertisement

(Sophomore tape)

(Mid-season Junior tape)

https://247sports.com/Player/Duce-Chestnut-46056843/

5'11 185lbs 4-star CB out of Camden NJ, same school as Tirek Austin-Cave.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball. Had 52tcks 4INT's 3PBU's 1FR & 4 PR TD's his Sophomore year & currently has 18tcks 2INT's & 10PBU's through 5 games his Junior season.

He's a dynamic playmaker, he plays a lot on Offense as a Slot Back & is their main Punt Returner.

As a CB he has good physical technique as a press man corner, isn't really fluid in his backpedal but has good footwork to keep WR's in front of him. His testing numbers don't really match his tape imo, at the opening back in April he had a 4.85 40 & 4.43 shuttle, but if you look at his tape particularly on Offense he looks like he's actually got some quickness, but just not pure straight line speed.

Holds offers from NC St, Baylor, West Va, Maryland, Temple & Rutgers

Saw this that was posted several days ago by stoutbeast on 247 regarding his real speed
"This year in the indoor track season this month he posted a 6.74--55 meter dash and a 23.19--200 meter dash so he has the long speed. Both times are 98-99% of the HS national elite standards on 6.62 and 22.99 respectively for each distance."

Saw this that was posted several days ago by stoutbeast on 247 regarding his real speed
"This year in the indoor track season this month he posted a 6.74--55 meter dash and a 23.19--200 meter dash so he has the long speed. Both times are 98-99% of the HS national elite standards on 6.62 and 22.99 respectively for each distance."
Again, so much for those camp laser times. Real track times over a season and game film show a different story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back