2021 CB Charles Brantley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
McGhee, Brantley, Sistrunk, Cooper, and Stokes all should be heavily recruited. I don’t understand how you can looks at the size of these kids plus the athletic ability to find the ball because all that are mentioned know how to find the ball and still go “Na”. Like wtf?

McGhee, Brantley, Sistrunk, Cooper, and Stokes all should be heavily recruited. I don’t understand how you can looks at the size of these kids plus the athletic ability to find the ball because all that are mentioned know how to find the ball and still go “Na”. Like wtf?
It's why people have legitimate gripes when they say our staff looks like they have no clue what they are looking for at that position, forgetting about the recruiting of guys. The actual identifying of targets and setting up the board is the first huge issue.

Have we even offered yet? This kid seems like a great prospect. Either way, the staff is way too nonchalant about our CB situation publicly, but maybe it’s a different story privately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of all the CBs film I've seen this cycle, his is the best. He has size/length, quick feet, fluid hips, physical, excellent ball skills and he excels in man coverage. We should have been on this kid from day one. This reeks of poor talent evaluation to not be in on this kid.

AKA so he’s not the right fit? I kid but this kid needs to be signed and Payton does also.

AKA so he’s not the right fit? I kid but this kid needs to be signed and Payton does also.

I like Payton also but we have several similar players on the roster and we haven't used them properly. Patrick Joyner and Sam Brooks are very similar to Payton. He still should get a scholly if we have room.

Advertisement
Back