2021 Bat Signal

Never said 2020 isn’t important, it’s huge. It’s a no brainer but This **** doesn’t happen over night, especially after the wreckage of last season. The subject was the 2021 class. We’re behind, badly. The portal helped us 2019, and will help again to get us up to speed. 2020 May in fact be LOADED,but only some of those will impact immediately, but add needed depth. So 2021 is equally important. But, *** it, WIN and this **** will fall into place. Good point though

IMO the wreckage last year was self-inflicted. This team is not far, talent wise, from being pretty good. 2 things caused that wreckage. QBs who played up to the standards of someone you'd expect to see at Miami-Dade Community College, and an offensive scheme completely devoid of any semblance of creativity.

Not to derail the thread, just saying. We're not behind, badly. If you join the 2018 class with a top 8 2020 class, which is what I said I expect, and sandwich 2019 in there including all the transfer kids, you're not behind anyone in this conference not named Clemson. Sure, 2021 is important. As is 2022, 2023 etc. But there's a budding class that will take shape over the next 10 months that is even more important, and that's because it's the next class. Time to win this fall and load up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn’t that Xzavier Henderson?

Yep...

Advertisement
Has there ever been a sofla 5 star that commits 2 years out to any school and sticks regardless of school.

Donell Harris and James Williams have a chance to be those guys for us. Those kids absolutely love Miami but they’ll be offered big money to leave town. Will be interesting to see what happens with them

Advertisement
No...that was Newberg clickbait. What nole Dan told you that?

If you go into the article you see me calling him out for it especially after saying his commitment is real strong in the comments.

Okay thanks, couldn't read the article just saw the headline.

Advertisement
What's the likelihood of holding on to a stud 5* skill player from SoFl for two years?
If he is as elite as these guys say then he’ll have to turn down a ton of money to come here.

It’s going to come down to whether or not his family sees him as a meal ticket or as their child that they will support in his decision.

Advertisement
Back