2021 Bat Signal

Advertisement
Can always count on CIS porsters to get way ahead of themselves and fail to enjoy the moment. Kid hasn't even committed and I'm already reading the usual "he will get x star bump and commit won't stick" porsts.

My personal opinion is Brooks will need to show more dynamic athleticism to become a 5* prospect. 4.84 40 and he's not blowing by dudes on film either. His traits are solid otherwise though.

Brantley is more intriguing to me. He's very sudden and explosive. He's raw as a route runner and blocker but the physical traits are there. He reminds me of Niles Paul.
You sure you don’t have Brooks confused with Marcus Rosemy?

Can always count on CIS porsters to get way ahead of themselves and fail to enjoy the moment. Kid hasn't even committed and I'm already reading the usual "he will get x star bump and commit won't stick" porsts.

My personal opinion is Brooks will need to show more dynamic athleticism to become a 5* prospect. 4.84 40 and he's not blowing by dudes on film either. His traits are solid otherwise though.

Brantley is more intriguing to me. He's very sudden and explosive. He's raw as a route runner and blocker but the physical traits are there. He reminds me of Niles Paul.
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL SEE BUDDY. Brooks is way faster than 4.8. You'll regret posting this.

Advertisement
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL SEE BUDDY. Brooks is way faster than 4.8. You'll regret posting this.

Ok. I'd like to have seen it on his Sophomore film but it wasn't there either. Some people reach their athletic peak at different ages so we'll see.

Advertisement
Disagree. If Miami doesn't sign a top 8 class in 2020, Manny doesn't have the right guys here, we had another awful season on the field, or both.

Not saying there won't be kids to transfer in, that's always possible. But 2020 is LOADED, Miami has a lot of early momentum, and there's already a nice nucleus committed. 2020 should be equal to the 2018 class.
Never said 2020 isn’t important, it’s huge. It’s a no brainer but This **** doesn’t happen over night, especially after the wreckage of last season. The subject was the 2021 class. We’re behind, badly. The portal helped us 2019, and will help again to get us up to speed. 2020 May in fact be LOADED,but only some of those will impact immediately, but add needed depth. So 2021 is equally important. But, *** it, WIN and this **** will fall into place. Good point though

Advertisement

Advertisement
You're a ******* broken record. How about you STFU and not ruin every thread with your ****.

Pretty sure he's not a Cane and just constantly trolls and has nothing but negative things to say

Advertisement
Back