2021 ATH Jaden Alexis Offered

lol I hope Miami isn't slow playing this Alexis kid. He needs to be a priority. I'm starting to like that chase smith kid on defense too.
Those are 2 players I wanted the most in this class but with things trending towards elite ofvthe elite level guys having interest we'll see what happens.

As far a as the coaches slow playing anyone, they weren't slow playing Alexis. They were pushing hard to make him the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd WR to commit but Texas has done a great job of recruiting him as well. As of now I wouldn't be surprised if the staff has stepped off the gas petal a little when it comes to him. I have no clue if that's for certain. As far as Chase goes his recruitment is so quiet I don't know what to think about him but I do hope we find a way to get him in the class.

Advertisement
Always stack talent .......let those guys weed themselves out and if they transfer then that means the better player, in most cases , stays here. I'd rather have that problem then dealing with zero talent like we basically have now at wr. The fact that Harley starts still irritates me.
U crazy if u think we don't have talent at wr! Now if u mean proven/production talent ur right.

Advertisement
U crazy if u think we don't have talent at wr! Now if u mean proven/production talent ur right.

Where show me? Pope has the best physical tools but he ain't done chit, he might have a low football iq. Harley ain't that good Wiggins......avg at best. That's being niece. Woresham ain't gonna do chit here but transfer. Who else?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Alexis is very good, but unless we're planning to encourage some of our vets to relocate I don't see how bringing in 5 WRs in one class makes any sense

Advertisement
Back