2021 4-star DT Taylor visits UM campus, gets to know Stroud

Taylor is all Gaytor.

I don't have a problem with the staff continuing to recruit him at this point because it's still just early January & they have to do their due diligence, but when crootin' season comes around he'll sign with UF unless they get swooped by another SEC school.
****, it's like that

Advertisement
Taylor is all Gaytor.

I don't have a problem with the staff continuing to recruit him at this point because it's still just early January & they have to do their due diligence, but when crootin' season comes around he'll sign with UF unless they get swooped by another SEC school.

**** near all of Palmetto is Gaytor...besides Collier

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach Stroud needs to earn his money. KP would have had these boys locked already,

It's a good thing this is a deep year for interior dlinemen in SFL. We should not have to settle for 2nd tier kids in a year like this but it is what is.

Go Canes

Advertisement
My question is how did UF get so get engrained at Palmetto
Miami is full, and I mean full of FSU and UF grads.
UF seems to have a lot of alumni at that school I think. It’s also the school that is in the middle of one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Miami.
There seems to be a pattern in the bag schools.
put the kids in a private school or a school where you have influence at. UF seems to have been building some relationships at palmetto. Just like UGA seems to be sucking American heritage’s *** crack. And the way every sta kid jerks to all the front runners. if you don’t think that the gates have a presence in sofla just cause mullin said so your crazy. Ever since ryque and ladsen commited there I knew they were going to be a problem. A problem that should’ve ended last year if we would’ve embarrassed them. Remember T2 was also commited to them. That’s 3 kids form sofla that we’re all arguably 5 stars that were commited to them at one point. If those kids commit before the season the hooks will be in. These sofla kids ain’t gonna wait for this team to “gel”. As soon as a loss or a close win comes in the early part of the season there will be a string of commitments to other schools.
Let us look like sht and these kids phones are gonna blow up with opposing coaches and the “I told you so”.

Coach Stroud needs to earn his money. KP would have had these boys locked already,

It's a good thing this is a deep year for interior dlinemen in SFL. We should not have to settle for 2nd tier kids in a year like this but it is what is.

Go Canes

@tforeman23 why is this post dumb? Has Stroud been setting the world on fire in recruiting, especially considering our lone 2021 DT commit is on flip watch to UF, whom uses their DT's as glorified blockers.

Go Canes

Go Canes

My question is how did UF get so get engrained at Palmetto
By being the best team in The state. 2 str8 10 win seasons will do a lot for any of the big 3. Add that to us and FSU being trash it's the perfect storm. If they make it to the SEC championship like I've seen some early predictions say UF will be King of the state for the foreseeable future. Of course our Canes and/or FSU can change this buy winning also.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back