Corey Collier: 107
Jacorey Brooks: 154
Amari Harvey: 158
Thad Franklin: 165
Savion Collins: 180
Laurence Seymour: 185
Chamon Metameyer: 188
Carlos Del Rio: 245

I think Tate and Collins make big jumps on that list.

Advertisement
https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

Above is the full list. My initial thoughts:
  • Harris is the #4 player in the country. Let that sink in. Appears to be 100% all cane as well. 5 star
  • Williams is the #11 player in the country. See above
  • Thad Franklin, Collins, Seymour, Metameyer all seem like solid commits with some big upside.
  • Branden Jennings (Bradley's brother) is at 66. Getting him and Terrance Lewis at LB would be an amazing start.
  • Jacorey Brooks at 157 is laughable.

We've discussed this in several other threads, finishing this 2020 class strong will be great, but/and the next 2 classes are LOOOOOOOAAAADDDDED!!!

I feel like I've been reading this same type of thought since Sony Michel was in 8th grade. Who cares what players are in the future classes if they never wind up on campus. Things look well, as they usually do, but only time will tell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How firm is Harris to us? Or will it be a battle as always
A guy nobody likes on here has said he doesn't think we keep him. Reasoning, it's hard to keep kids committed for 3 years. I don't disagree, but I also think Donnell genuinely loves the U. I hope the guy is wrong, hes been wrong before, but not that often.

Advertisement
Back