2020 WR Marcus Fleming receives offer (Commits!)

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

Marcus Fleming, Miami Southridge, Wide Receiver

5'11 175lbs 3-star WR currently goes to Southridge, was originally at Miami High (transferred to MNW briefly in the Spring but followed his old Miami High coach Sedrick Irvin over to Ridge)

The dynamic & electric athlete that Coach Duasso first told us about last year who had a great Sophomore year on that MH team that went to the playoffs, with 22rec 696yds & 8TD's, he absolutely torched Killian for 197yds & 3TD's.

Imo one of the most explosive athletes & natural playmakers at WR in the 2020 class, many of us have been waiting for him to get the offer. He's been killing it since he arrived on the 7v7 scene with NGHTMR

Holds offers from UGA, UF, Tenn & Penn St

Last edited:
Advertisement
1527963348642.png

Marcus Fleming, Miami Southridge, Wide Receiver

5'11 175lbs 3-star WR currently goes to Southridge, was originally at Miami High (transferred to MNW briefly in the Spring but followed his old Miami High coach Sedrick Irvin over to Ridge)

The dynamic & electric athlete that Coach Duasso first told us about last year who had a great Sophomore year on that MH team that went to the playoffs, with 22rec 696yds & 8TD's, he absolutely torched Killian for 197yds & 3TD's.

Imo one of the most explosive athletes & natural playmakers at WR in the 2020 class, many of us have been waiting for him to get the offer. He's been killing it since he arrived on the 7v7 scene with NGHTMR

Holds offers from UGA, UF, Tenn & Penn St

Hollywood Brown 2.0

Top 3 WR's IMO in the 2020 class:

Bryan Robinson
Marcus Rosemy
Marcus Fleming

They should be the main focus for us in recruiting for 2020 at WR. I like Manuel & Britt too but they're going to play games. You absolutely have to recruit all of them, but we should really have a different approach for the kids who are going to decommit every **** 5 minutes lol

Advertisement

Bryan Robinson
Marcus Rosemy
Marcus Fleming

They should be the main focus for us in recruiting for 2020 at WR. I like Manuel & Britt too but they're going to play games. You absolutely have to recruit all of them, but we should really have a different approach for the kids who are going to decommit every **** 5 minutes lol
Agreed. Add Burton too, I just miss that kid for some reason haha. I’d say take 2 this class, then 4-5 in 2020.

Bryan Robinson
Marcus Rosemy
Marcus Fleming

What makes you think Britt is going to play games?

Advertisement

Bryan Robinson
Marcus Rosemy
Marcus Fleming

Marc Britt is the best one imo

But our receiver class needs to consist of
Britt, Fleming and Rosemy(who Miami needs to offer)

Agreed. Add Burton too, I just miss that kid for some reason haha. I’d say take 2 this class, then 4-5 in 2020.
I didn't add Burton because he's a high rated img kid from OOS that's already decommitted.

Once they decommit, the chances of getting them back are very slim. Aside from Perry, we rarely get our decommits back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve seen this kid play both in pads and 7v7.
I hope his frame grows, because he’d be skinniest player that we’ve signed since Travis Benjamin. He doesn’t have much wiggle, but very good burst of acceleration. He ran an electronic 4.5 40 at the end of his freshman season at Gables.

I’ve seen this kid play both in pads and 7v7.
I hope his frame grows, because he’d be skinniest player that we’ve signed since Travis Benjamin. He doesn’t have much wiggle, but very good burst of acceleration. He ran an electronic 4.5 40 at the end of his freshman season at Gables.
Beele Glade Blur

Advertisement
Back