2020 WR Marcus Fleming receives offer (Commits!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
KID is a stud, and is a diehard canes fan so we don’t have to worry about flipping. Only down side is he’s small but who cares
He's really not that small imo, maybe his weight isn't there yet, but he's not tiny.

He's around the 5'10/11 range with room to get up to 175-180lbs by the time he hits campus.

He's already bigger than Roscoe Parrish & JT4 were coming out of HS, plus he could get up to a similar size as Santana once he's is on our program come fall of 2020.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Speed kills. I was just watching Roscoe and Sinorice killing fools. Kid is not small at all. AB is 5'10. Again, not sure when we became overly obsessed w/ high school weight (actually I do), but this kid is going to rise in the rankings ASAP.

1528930525853.gif

Welcome to The U!

Advertisement
I want the McDougall cat from Deerfield, if that means taking just Payton in 2019, fine with me.

Edit: unless MAR wants to play WR then you take him ASAP

Welcome to the U. This kid is not too small, flies, has some good wiggle to him, and plays with passion and attitude. Great commit.

Also, in before some dweeb complains about this commitment's effect on our 2020 blue-chip ratio.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back