2020 South Florida High School Football Discussion Thread

Advertisement
As a guy who’s spent quite a bit of time in Orlando it seems like ufag fspoo territory
We have a chance if we recruit the area. Jones, Boone, Dr. Phillips, Brevard, and Polk county. Just give ourselves a chance. We have to cast a wider net and not just offer. But actively recruit. We need to do the same in Metro Atlanta. Lot of Miami transplants up there. Same with the Carolinas and Texas

Not really. Its not our natural grounds (uf) and the talent level aint all that. Its a bit overratted..i liked our inclusion in to Duval County more so. I would focus on the Tampa Area before Orlando honestly.
But we’ve landed guys from there. Sapp and Merriweather from Apopka. Few other names over the years. Hill would help us at CB right now. I agree with Duval.

Not really. Its not our natural grounds (uf) and the talent level aint all that. Its a bit overratted..i liked our inclusion in to Duval County more so. I would focus on the Tampa Area before Orlando honestly.
I’m with you Orlando football is buns. Now Tampa there’s some ballers out here. Always wondered why we ain’t tap in up here. Just don’t grab from armwood them boys be busts like ****

Advertisement
But we’ve landed guys from there. Sapp and Merriweather from Apopka. Few other names over the years. Hill would help us at CB right now. I agree with Duval.
I know that Sapp and Merriweather are but thats a huge gap in recruiting years. **** i remember when we were UP and Ryan Moore was a dog fight.
Duval and Tampa is where its at int he state where we need to continue an insurgence.

Advertisement
I know that Sapp and Merriweather are but thats a huge gap in recruiting years. **** i remember when we were UP and Ryan Moore was a dog fight.
Duval and Tampa is where its at int he state where we need to continue an insurgence.
Anything north of Broward is gator Seminole countr, lolol. There is some talent here in Orlando, like we do, we need to peek in.

So I'm on the couch eating dulce de leche ice cream & watching Hancock, and I started thinking about schools that IMO should be way better than they are.

South Broward
Krop
North Miami
NMB
Northeast
Plantation
Everglades

All these schools are majority or have a significant black population & are located in talent rich areas but they suck. How???? Wtf is going on? How can WESTERN be good and these schools can't get right?

Advertisement
So I'm on the couch eating dulce de leche ice cream & watching Hancock, and I started thinking about schools that IMO should be way better than they are.

South Broward
Krop
North Miami
NMB
Northeast
Plantation
Everglades

All these schools are majority or have a significant black population & are located in talent rich areas but they suck. How???? Wtf is going on? How can WESTERN be good and these schools can't get right?
Ok let me get to it.

*Plantation can be a bit better but they were pretty good last year and are now starting to send guys back div 1.

NORTH MIAMI will never be more than a feeder program for MIAMI CENTRAL.

South Broward are what they are, they cant really get to much better if you see there targeted area to pull kids from. And just like my alma mater all the Hollywood schools get hit by Chaminade Madonna. The City Of Hollywood is loaded with talent every year...but there are 4 high schools. I remember Chaminade literally took all of my schools young talent to get their program kick started. Like all of their stars were supposed to play for my school or previously did. Guys like Jon Beason,Glen Cook, etc.

NMB is a solid program. They just chug along doing the same thing every year i dont htink they really recruit. But they were a tough team to face for decade sand had the same coach forever.

Everglades...NO. Those are middle class/rich suburban kids. SOFT kids out there raised by soccer moms.

Off that list ill say Plantation, NMB should be real threats yearly. Krop b*Tched out and play in some independent league to rack up wins.

Advertisement
Back