2020 Safety to keep an eye on...

Coach Macho

aka Beardy Ryan
4-star athlete Aydin "Alex" Henningham. Physically looks about as good as a HS Safety prospect can look. A long/lean 6'1" 200lbs.
Left Deerfield after his 10th grade year so he could play WR at Park Vista High School. After several suggestions from college coaches, is now moving back to the defensive side of the ball at Deerfield Beach. Has offers from South Carolina, NC State, Maryland, etc...including interest from LSU. The big-time schools see him as a Safety prospect.

https://247sports.com/Player/Aydin-Henningham-46037227/

http://www.hudl.com/profile/8146367/Aydin-Alex-Henningham

Advertisement
Is he flying under the radar as a 4-star only because of the position change? You think he’s gonna blow up come the season? Looks like a good player and size is a plus

Is he flying under the radar as a 4-star only because of the position change? You think he’s gonna blow up come the season? Looks like a good player and size is a plus

I wouldn't necessarily say he's under the radar, I just think most big-time programs see him as a Safety.
Some of his recent offers are actually for DB, regardless of the fact that he hasn't played the position lately. (offers based on potential)

I expect his offers to blow up in the spring since every big program in the country will see him at practice playing Safety when they stop by Deerfield.

Advertisement
I wouldn't necessarily say he's under the radar, I just think most big-time programs see him as a Safety.
Some of his recent offers are actually for DB, regardless of the fact that he hasn't played the position lately. (offers based on potential)

I expect his offers to blow up in the spring since every big program in the country will see him at practice playing Safety when they stop by Deerfield.

Is he a Hitter? How about his Range?

Advertisement
Time to shoot that shot Miami while CIS posters complain about missing the shots they never take because of “anti UM bias” 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back