2020 RB Marvin Scott Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Much more of a complete RB than Knighton at this juncture in their respective careers. Which is why it's pretty dumb for the fanbase to suggest the entire class is make or break depending on whether MIA lands 1 player, especially when it comes to the skill positions.
I don't know about ur statement on Scott being a more complete back, but I do agree with your second statement. It will suck if we do not get Knighton, but its not the end of the world.

Advertisement
I don't know about ur statement on Scott being a more complete back, but I do agree with your second statement. It will suck if we do not get Knighton, but its not the end of the world.

He might not be as explosive as Knighton, but this dude is already 205 lbs. When it comes to pass pro/blitz pickup & running in between the tackles I believe he has a decided advantage.

Advertisement
Grew up with a relative of his. Kenny Scott, played HS together at Seabreeze in Daytona. Kenny played at G Tech. Kenny's brother James went to Ohio State for a bit too. Good bloodlines in that family.

Advertisement
Kid's tape is good though. I'd almost consider him over Parrish if it comes down to it.
I just question this kids speed bcause parrishs cuts and speed to me make him a better prospect I think Parrish would flourish in a spread system. I like knighton you just gotta help us beat out fspuu lol

Advertisement
Back