2020 RB from Texas Zachary Evans offered by Canes

Advertisement
RB, WR, DB we never need to leave the state. Every FL power declines when you start chasing stars out of state for skill positions. We can get our skill guys at home.

QB, OL, DT OOS croots are a necessity. I'd rather take a Dade 3 star back over a TX 5 star all day

Again, if you said "almost never" I'd agree. No doubt S Florida is loaded with those types and our efforts are best spent here. However there are exceptions to the rule.

Rick has shown the ability to absolutely stack the RB position with 4 and 5 Star talent. Hope he keeps doing that here. You don’t turn a guy like this away.

RB, WR, DB we never need to leave the state. Every FL power declines when you start chasing stars out of state for skill positions. We can get our skill guys at home.

QB, OL, DT OOS croots are a necessity. I'd rather take a Dade 3 star back over a TX 5 star all day

I wonder how all these other schools win without all Florida talent on their rosters.....could it be that there is talent in other states......i wonder

North Shore is a big time powerhouse in greater Houston area. Perennial playoff team that has been producing big time talent for decades. Every team they play isn’t great, but overall the competition is good. This kid ran through my old HS in the playoffs a few weeks ago like hot butter and we have 3 seniors on defense signing with Power 5 programs.

Like hot butter? Never heard of anyone running like hot butter....lol..

Did you mean like a hot knife through butter?

Advertisement

I wonder how all these other schools win without all Florida talent on their rosters.....could it be that there is talent in other states......i wonder

Bro good highschool football doesnt happen outside SOFLA #DUH

LMAO RIGHT

The same people that say they would take SFL 3-stars over OOS 5-stars didn’t want Richt to keep South Dade RB Jawon Hamilton and CB James Wiggins, Hallandale RB Zack Moss, Deerfield Beach S James Pierre, etc. Argument is nothing but a lie. Only time that comes into play is when there are 3-stars like Daquris Wiggins that everybody knows is a 4-Star talent...

North Shore is a big time powerhouse in greater Houston area. Perennial playoff team that has been producing big time talent for decades. Every team they play isn’t great, but overall the competition is good. This kid ran through my old HS in the playoffs a few weeks ago like hot butter and we have 3 seniors on defense signing with Power 5 programs.

You know what I meant got damnit lol.

Advertisement

You know what I meant got damnit lol.

Lmao......I did....couldnt resist the opp man.

Advertisement
Back