2020 RB from Texas Zachary Evans offered by Canes

the23Watcher

Sophomore
[TWEET]941061282639351811[/TWEET]

[video]https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8693277/59d5cc2ba02238187863b54e[/video]

Advertisement
Kid is unbelievable

Will be a top 1-2 back nationally and likely 5* barring injury.

Kid looks good.

Only question I have is his competition level.

Tape is full of slow, white dudes on defense.

Would like to see him against better comp.

Advertisement
North Shore is a big time powerhouse in greater Houston area. Perennial playoff team that has been producing big time talent for decades. Every team they play isn’t great, but overall the competition is good. This kid ran through my old HS in the playoffs a few weeks ago like hot butter and we have 3 seniors on defense signing with Power 5 programs.

In 9th grade participated in only one track meet in two events. One was a 400m in 56.03 and the other for his age very creditable 42 foot triple jump.
At a listed 6-2/195 he is going to be a big kid when he fills out.

Last edited:
Marvin Wilson, Greg Little, Baron Browning, etc
Top TX kids aren’t afraid to leave the state anymore. UT and TAMU sucked long to where it’s okay to do it now lol. This is how it begins, establish relationships early.

Advertisement
Jesse Armstead, Kevin Williams, Damione Lewis, KC Jones, Eric Winston, Kevin Everett, Charles Pharms, Chris Campbell, CJ Richardson, Cornelius Green.....

Top TX kids aren’t afraid to leave the state anymore. UT and TAMU sucked long to where it’s okay to do it now lol. This is how it begins, establish relationships early.

Advertisement
Jesse Armstead, Kevin Williams, Damione Lewis, KC Jones, Eric Winston, Kevin Everett, Charles Pharms, Chris Campbell, CJ Richardson, Cornelius Green.....

Tremain Mack

Advertisement
RB, WR, DB we never need to leave the state. Every FL power declines when you start chasing stars out of state for skill positions. We can get our skill guys at home.

QB, OL, DT OOS croots are a necessity. I'd rather take a Dade 3 star back over a TX 5 star all day

Want Don Chaney Jr. as my number 1 for 2020 @ RB. We should never leave FL for backs. Ever.

Skip to 00:46. I don't give a **** if he's from Mars. If he wants in, you make room.

Seriously. People are crazy. Talent is talent, not like the kid is from Minnesota. This is TEXAS. A state that has produced tons of NFL talent FOREVER. I knew we would get a few of the “Nah don’t recruit skills player from anywhere else” people in this thread. Fortunately, our coaches disagree with them.

Advertisement
Back