2020 Overall Combine Results Tracker

Advertisement
Advertisement
KJ let it all out.............$$$$$$$ on the line baby......good job...
JT not so much......... We thought????????????? Wrong...where is the speed?

Advertisement
Hahaha the **** yall come up with is amazing why I dont post much on this board anymore but the bs yall bring against JT4 for your own amusement is simply amazing!

He has skills that weren't put to good use! I hope he goes to KC Rams Saints or even the Bucs where they actually put the receivers in position to thrive.

4.45 is fast for most football paleyers, at any level.

4.45 is not absolutely not blazing when you are an undersized receiver and speed is your only trick.
Methinks that every time JT was mentioned, and the REASON Manny brought him back was to USE his speed.
The fact that his hands were not good, and his attitude in the locker room sucked, did not win him many friends.
Neither will it help, when the scouts look at his total picture.
Kid has been quitting on his teams since high school, and has never measured up to his potential.....end of story.

Advertisement
Hahaha the **** yall come up with is amazing why I dont post much on this board anymore but the bs yall bring against JT4 for your own amusement is simply amazing!

He has skills that weren't put to good use! I hope he goes to KC Rams Saints or even the Bucs where they actually put the receivers in position to thrive.
His skills that weren't put to use were because HE didn't make the most of those skills.

Advertisement

Are you new to watching football? Bc if you weren’t, you’d know that success in the nfl is not in the cards for JT. He’ll get his chance but I’ll be surprised if he lasts more than a couple years

Advertisement
Back