2020 Overall Combine Results Tracker

Advertisement
Goes to show you that the difference between success and mediocrity amongst elite athletes is typically work ethic. JRudy likely worked harder in the weight room than Thomas.
osborn was probably not blessed with athletic talent like those 2, but worked hard and over time has turned into a better player than the one with more fast twitch god given talent in Thomas

What is sad to me about small guys not working hard in the weight room and becoming stronger is that UM traditionally had very strong small players; Randall Hill, Leonard Conley for us old timers. Both were great in The weight room which made them more explosive than when they arrived at UM. Thomas is basically the same player he was 3 years ago. Good, but not great. And probably not good enough anymore.

Advertisement
Hahaha the **** yall come up with is amazing why I dont post much on this board anymore but the bs yall bring against JT4 for your own amusement is simply amazing!

He has skills that weren't put to good use! I hope he goes to KC Rams Saints or even the Bucs where they actually put the receivers in position to thrive.

only thing he'll do on those teams is wear out the jugs machine trying to learn how to catch and still failing.

Advertisement
Garvin’s numbers everywhere have been nuts. More production and he’d be a 1-3rd pick. He should’ve stayed

Advertisement
Isiah Simmons 4.39 😮😮😮 . I wonder what his times were coming out. He wasn't that highly recruited

Whatever anybody says, this class of Miami players is sub par for a Miami class. We went from a bunch of first rounders to maybe a couple get picked in the late rounds. Oh how times have changed. If I'm an NFL GM I'm not wasting a pick on JT or most of our others. Shaq is under rated but I don't see much else in this draft for us. We've been a **** show for a while. Garvin? Give me a break. It's depressing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back