2020 OT Thomas Shrader

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I really like this kid. He’s going to bloom into a top 200 guy. He did really well at the UA camp in Orlando and lost once to Chantz Williams on a speed rush but then traded reps with him. He’s a must get for me.

Last edited:
I really like this kid. He’s going to bloom into a top 200 guy. He did really well at the UA camp in Orlando and lose once to Chantz Williams on a speed rush but then traded reps with him. He’s a must get for me.
IDK about a Top200 guy but he has a lot of the measurables that you want in an OT. I hope he comptes at The Opening Miami so we can see how he does against some more competition.

I really like this kid. He’s going to bloom into a top 200 guy. He did really well at the UA camp in Orlando and lose once to Chantz Williams on a speed rush but then traded reps with him. He’s a must get for me.
Yup that's all I needed to hear! Gogeta LCE Dmoney send this to coach and make his job easy!!!

Advertisement
IDK about a Top200 guy but he has a lot of the measurables that you want in an OT. I hope he comptes at The Opening Miami so we can see how he does against some more competition.
He’s going to be one. I’m willing to bet he’s going to the Opening Miami and he’s gonna do the same thing and be one of the best 3-4 tackles there.

Advertisement
He’s going to be one. I’m willing to bet he’s going to the Opening Miami and he’s gonna do the same thing and be one of the best 3-4 tackles there.
I hope so. I'll take anything to boost our recruiting ranking but I have to see him line up more against top end talent before I crown him as a Top200 kid.

I'm with you tho, I want him in the class for sure. Good strength and athleticism!

Advertisement
Back