2020 LB Corey Flagg Jr OV

Advertisement
Anyone available to fly up to Chicago to play for our shorthanded softball team tonight need a right fielder? As long as you have some ounce of ability you will be alright. Thanks in advance! Lol.

I’m a measurables guy and I’ve been underwhelmed by Manny’s LB recruiting.

With that said, how many guys with this exact profile have become star LBs in college? There are tons of them.

The Texas writers seem to love this kid. That tells me is a consistent performer.
this kid has super instincts and doesnt break fundamentals at all in his film,,,,,,,,,,,,dude strafing like 99 overall in madden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flagg, Cave, and Mathis is an okay haul. I’m high on Cave though.

Flowe is a long shot and the bag schools are involved with Hypolite, not sure what other highly ranked targets we are after but need to land 1 to go with our other 3.

Interesting that he was at safety in all of those spring highlights. That tape was pretty impressive and he's: smart, instinctual, shifts through the wash easy, and always makes the tackle. Obviously we would be projecting him to LB and I really liked what I saw. Kid can cover pretty well and speed looked good enough. I wonder if the keep him at safety all year or if this is just a spring experiment. He definitely can't cover the blazers and true WR's at safety but he was moving pretty well for a big guy.

Advertisement
Interesting that he was at safety in all of those spring highlights. That tape was pretty impressive and he's: smart, instinctual, shifts through the wash easy, and always makes the tackle. Obviously we would be projecting him to LB and I really liked what I saw. Kid can cover pretty well and speed looked good enough. I wonder if the keep him at safety all year or if this is just a spring experiment. He definitely can't cover the blazers and true WR's at safety but he was moving pretty well for a big guy.

Bingo! I havent seen a LB we're recruiting covering at all, and he's a for sure tackler. I dont get how people can get mad with the take. We need linebackers that has instincts, that can cover, and for sure tackle in our aggressive system.

Maybe we like him at Striker.

Advertisement
Think we need to take 4-5 lbs especially with Steeds injuries and Wilders future in doubt.

I dont think so its like what @TaylorCaneOrDie said if they put a blazer in the slot for him to cover were doomed lol

Well he didnt say it like that but you catch my drift
Agreed. Those spring highlights were really impressive and showed me he can cover TE's and RB's out of the backfield. He's really growing on me and looks like the type of kid that handles his business (ala Shaq) and will start for 3 years straight.

Advertisement
Back