2020 Freshman 15: October Edition

View as article
Advertisement
just roll in 25 : see who can play, those that can't roll them back out, bring 25 more next cycle : NFL is full of players making teams and plays that didn't come from L.S. U, Bama, and the rest of the major schools . Bad as we recruited still think we're in the top 3 in pro players . Best player on defense for us is Rousseau what was he 2 or 3 stars. Recruits athletes and project them. What we can't have is the Martin, Milo's of the world hanging around for 4 years

Advertisement
just roll in 25 : see who can play, those that can't roll them back out, bring 25 more next cycle : NFL is full of players making teams and plays that didn't come from L.S. U, Bama, and the rest of the major schools . Bad as we recruited still think we're in the top 3 in pro players . Best player on defense for us is Rousseau what was he 2 or 3 stars. Recruits athletes and project them. What we can't have is the Martin, Milo's of the world hanging around for 4 years
this isn't the NFL we aren't cutting a bunch of kids and then getting 25 more. And if we did, we'd be severly under 85 cause you can't recover 1:1. Live in ******* reality.

I see most of the kids listed are 4 stars..Manny and crew only go after 3 stars that WANT to be Canes so I think this list is obsolete just by this alone...LOL

Advertisement
Okay, so where are we now? If the rumors are true about Riggins and Smith, we have 20 verbals for a class of most likely 27. That's 7 or 8 commits to go depending on whether or not Washington sticks. At the least, I want Hyppolite, Francois (third time is the charm), 2 Juco/Portal Tackles, 1 Juco/Portal CB. Everything else is gravy for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back