2020 Freshman 15: December Edition

View as article
You take Francois, Morris, Flowe, Greene above all others and you see how you can make room if others want in.
Despite what others think, Moise is on chopping block cause if he signs and doesn’t qualify then we just lose the spot... you keep him unless you have someone to replace him that’s a sure qualifier.

Im not arguing that you take those guys over others, I’m just saying Denis should’ve already been in the class

Advertisement
I believe we get Kobe Baynes this weekend.

I wanna believe we get Francois back but I just don't trust it with that kid, I mean it looks like he probably doesn't have many options but he seems to just be looking for anybody to take him lol. The fact we're recruiting Slaughter shows me the staff isn't that confident in him either, normally when they are they wouldn't be recruiting anybody else behind him lol. I honestly stopped following his recruitment once we started getting after Jalen Harrell, I wouldn't be shocked if he did or didn't sign with us, either way I'm not really trippin with him.

I'm glad we're doubling back trying to possibly get Branch or Hodges back, I'd take'em both back if we could. Hodges imo has the highest upside of any of the CB's we're still after, it would be a shame to let a Blades leave home, Idk wtf happened with his recruitment but I feel we really should push to get him back.

If I'm Miami I'm not letting Brown leave his visit without a definitive answer on a commitment, none of that I wanna think it over & take all my visits talk, either commit or we move on, he's a developmental prospect regardless of how bad our season was he's not in a position to dictate terms, we don't need him that bad.

I really hope we can get either Flowe or Greene, I think if we hit a home run on the OV with Greene we can get him, but I believe he's pushing back his commitment because he wants to see who FSU hires.

And no way we don't take Jaylen Harrell, never let a talented DE that wants to come here go, **** if we can give Patchan 9 got **** years to be mediocre we can make room for another 4-star DE with great talent.
Harrell is a monster,

Advertisement
just dont see the need to do what your doing, I have provided insight several times on flowe and have never asked for @Liberty City El or @Dwinstitles to apologize after the numerous times they've tried to call it bs. everyone is entitled to what they think will happen let them think their beliefs and you keep believing what you want.

The people on the site have a very fair and obvious reason to not be optimistic. voice your opinion the one time and then let the stuff play out. you just end up sounding like the 30 guys who have asked how flowe and rohan are connected it gets repetitive.

Whoa wait..pump your brakes. I didn’t name names. If I got something to say to someone I’ll say it to them out. This is just all fun and games, my man. You taking it to there. It’s a friendly back and forth between Cane bros. Calm down.

Re: Greene - FSU is hiring Norvell after the AAC Title Game so let's see if he's able to retain Haggins after the latter was passed up for the same job. If he doesn't, we are probably in the driver seat.

“Coaches feel confident bout Flowe”

lol I’ve heard that way too many times, I’ll believe it when I see it.

and how disappointing to hear bout Jaylen Harrel..

Advertisement
"Morris was begging for a Miami offer earlier this cycle, but the staff never got around to offering him. By the time UM did pull the trigger in October, it was a week before Morris’ Texas A&M official, a trip where he left committed to the Aggies."
Incompetent morons as coaches

Advertisement
"Morris was begging for a Miami offer earlier this cycle, but the staff never got around to offering him. By the time UM did pull the trigger in October, it was a week before Morris’ Texas A&M official, a trip where he left committed to the Aggies."
Incompetent morons as coaches

This Berry just doesn't like to recruit...Look how bad we need OL (we have 2 committed, as Ivins has said countless times Antonio Smith is gonzo), and he is offering them 1 by 1, and waiting on like 3 guys...Baynes is a toss up AT BEST, who knows with Denis and Morris has to be considered a longshot

So basically we have an OC who refuses to scheme around a bad OL, and an OL coach who obviously doesn't like recruiting. Mind boggling.

Hey Stefan. These positive Miami rumors that had legs and were running Marathons. We still in the race or naw? Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back