2020 Freshman 15: December Edition

Advertisement
Gimme Francois, Baynes, Brown, and 1-2 surprises. Obviously I would love Flowe and/or Washington. But being more realistic I'd like to see us add another DB, WR, and OL. Maybe Branch, Denis, and I would absolutely love to get Fleming or Robinson back but with seem highly unlikely.

Advertisement
Flowe, Denis, Francois, Baynes, and D. Brown / Delancey is a photo finish... however, very unlikely given our recent track record with closing out classes.

1. Justin Flowe, LB, Upland, CA (Upland) (Last Month: 5)

Ht 6-2 | Wt 225 | 247 Composite: 5-Star, #5 Overall

Evaluation: Flowe has a prototype inside linebacker frame with a powerful lower body. Plays with a non-stop motor that, when combined with his freakish athleticism, makes him extremely disruptive all over the field and he is always around the ball to make a play. Clocked an impressive 4.68 laser 40 recently and his coverage ability has improved year-to-year in high school. A truly violent and devastating hitter. Takes on blocks well, and knows how to use his strength and hands to shed and wrap up the ballcarrier.

In The Mix: Flowe’s top 4 includes Clemson, USC, Oregon, and Miami.

Latest: A lot has changed here lately and as a result, Flowe shoots back up to the top of the board. I can confirm the Miami-positive rumors regarding Flowe have legs, and these legs are running marathons. After talking to multiple sources involved with the program, it’s clear there is top-level confidence coming from Hecht in favor of Miami, and after hearing what they had to say, I believe they are very justified in having that confidence. If signing day was tomorrow, I would be putting in a pick for UM here. The problem? Signing day is not tomorrow, and UM’s recent track record with recruits that have the pedigree of Flowe has not been so great. Recent history has seen UM in a position where they felt like they had things locked up with an elite out of state talent, only to have the rug pulled out from under them at the last second, and UM is aware of this reality as well. USC has gotten back in the game here too by securing an official visit next weekend, and the Trojans will try and throw up a Hail Mary to convince Flowe to stay home.

:jordan:

Staff has a good feeling about Flowe..... . Like Surtai, Jr. in the 18 class, and Haslewood in the 19 class guarantees we are about to get clowned again.
They knew they wasnt getting surtain tyson campbell was the one they thought we had in the bag and hasselwood would of been a cane if we didht have a **** season , something feels different about flowe not sayin he is a 100% cane be he actually has real interest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Morris
Branch or Brown
Francois or Slaughter
Greene or Flowe
Jaylen Harrell
Juco OL and CB

Drop Smith, if Moise having grade issues as reported... push his signature back.
Take Morris, Baynes, Flowe, Greene, Francois. Tells Baynes to hold off if Washington wants in.

Drop Smith, if Moise having grade issues as reported... push his signature back.
Take Morris, Baynes, Flowe, Greene, Francois. Tells Baynes to hold off if Washington wants in.
???, I'm confused on what you are trying to say. Smith is being dropped, Moise does not gave grade issues and will be a DT here. Washingron is not coming, had a kid and fiance and there is really no need for another TE in this class. Should he be a cherry on top, yes but there are more needs that should be accounted for first.

Advertisement
???, I'm confused on what you are trying to say. Smith is being dropped, Moise does not gave grade issues and will be a DT here. Washingron is not coming, had a kid and fiance and there is really no need for another TE in this class. Should he be a cherry on top, yes but there are more needs that should be accounted for first.
Moise definitely does have grade issues. 247 reported yesterday that Miami will have work to do to get him in here which is why other schools have been in contact with him.

Moise definitely does have grade issues. 247 reported yesterday that Miami will have work to do to get him in here which is why other schools have been in contact with him.
"Because of Willie Moise’s academic standing I’ve heard other schools believe he will not be a part of Miami’s class and are pursuing him.
It sounds like he will have a tough time getting into UM."
- Chris Stock yesterday evening 12/05/2019

Jaylen Harrell
Baynes
Greene or Flowe(If God finally blesses us, both)
Branch>Brown(get one of them)
Preferably another OL if possible

Advertisement
Back