2020 Early Signing Day Tracker (Updated Wed. Afternoon)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know that we're looking for another DT.

But I do like the bowling ball type DTs, like Neal.

Golden didn't go after the bowling ball from Immokalee and he got drafted above Norton and McIntosh, I think.

Looks like Westley Neal and Jamari Stewart are still available. Maybe we get lucky?

I'm not going to mad about not getting Francois, Haynes, Machado, Brown, Hodges (Don't think they pushed for those 3) I just want to know why we were operating from such a limited pool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Regarding Romello Height, at heart he is a small-town kid. Coming to The U simply was overwhelming when the offer from Auburn presented itself.

Miami is some 600 miles away from home, Auburn meanwhile is only 150-200 miles away. Plus it’s relatively small.

Dublin has maybe 5 traffic lights and Auburn has about 75. This is simply the case. He was unprepared to be in the “Magic City”

Missed this earlier, but Miami WR target Kyren Lacy ended up following through on his original commitment to Louisiana and signing today. Was originally planning on holding off and visiting UM next month

Miami WR target and FSU commit Malachi Wideman did not sign today even though he was planning to. He was open to a visit next month in the past

Advertisement
Missed this earlier, but Miami WR target Kyren Lacy ended up following through on his original commitment to Louisiana and signing today. Was originally planning on holding off and visiting UM next month

Manure getting played by the rajun Cajuns!! LMAO

Regarding Romello Height, at heart he is a small-town kid. Coming to The U simply was overwhelming when the offer from Auburn presented itself.

Miami is some 600 miles away from home, Auburn meanwhile is only 150-200 miles away. Plus it’s relatively small.

Dublin has maybe 5 traffic lights and Auburn has about 75. This is simply the case. He was unprepared to be in the “Magic City”
That may be true, but he's a douche who was dishonest with his recruitment. I wouldn't trust anything he says about reasons for going to Auburn.

That may be true, but he's a douche who was dishonest with his recruitment. I wouldn't trust anything he says about reasons for going to Auburn.
it wasnt a secret he was leaning towards auburn. Look how manny and our staff acts with twitter gifs, they tried to clown FSU when greene decommitted, they invite this. You think a guy like Mario would do that? you think Butch would? im not a huge mario guy but he'd probably smack coaches up for that nonsense.

Advertisement
Back