2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s because of Manny that we inherited threads like these, once we cycle thru these threads we will finally have quality threads and no need of relying on portal threads going forward.

I got a 6 hour flight delay out of Houston due to weather so lets have a little coffee talk, the ottoman empire was neither ottoman nor an empire, discuss…

Empire or not, top 10 invention of all time…

IMG_4282.gif

I assume that dude was trolling, if you own a bottle of Pappy, you know how to drink it.

Advertisement
I’m not saying UM outbids for every player. But after dealing with UM in my nephew’s basketball recruitment, I can safely say that UM is very, very competitive when it wants to be. VERY
My bad dude… I don’t follow basketball recruiting as much. Could you remind those of us who didn’t catch it… Whose your nephew?

Advertisement
I assume that dude was trolling, if you own a bottle of Pappy, you know how to drink it.
100% the guy could’ve won some kind of Pappy raffle and decided to ruin it. He also looks like he stores the bottle in his prison wallet, so maybe he just can’t handle straight bourbon.

Advertisement
My bad dude… I don’t follow basketball recruiting as much. Could you remind those of us who didn’t catch it… Whose your nephew?
Jalen Blackmon. He just transferred in. He was at Stetson and was 10th last season in the country in scoring. Shot 38% on 3’s, in the mid-40’s overall and 90+% on free throws. He’s a grad transfer so 1 year left. Combo guard.
UM outbid Nova, Cal and Northwestern

I saw it attempted once and the bartender refused

Not all heroes wear capes

I saw a similar scenario play out at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando in 2019. Older guy asked for the Pappy's 15 w/ a splash of coke. Bartender looked at him like he had two heads and said he wouldn't serve him that drink. There was some back and forth, but eventually the guy got angry and asked to see his supervisor. The supervisor came out and poured the drink himself while the bartender walked around to the other side of the bar shaking his head. Me and a handful of actual men at the bar started in on the guy, who paid and immediately walked outside with his bastardized drink.

Advertisement
Jalen Blackmon. He just transferred in. He was at Stetson and was 10th last season in the country in scoring. Shot 38% on 3’s, in the mid-40’s overall and 90+% on free throws. He’s a grad transfer so 1 year left. Combo guard.
UM outbid Nova, Cal and Northwestern
That’s awesome! Do you think he plays more 1 or 2 for us?

As a man that owns businesses and also has the privilege of being a public servant. I can assure you that not everyone has a price and there’s lines people won’t cross for whatever their reason is. I see it in both these worlds everyday.
Wait , so you mean to tell me the million dollar man has been lying all these years ?

He wants to play more 1 because at 6’2” he can’t play the 2 in the league. Coach L says they will make it happen. And I think UM needs it to happen because Pack plays much better as a 2 than a 1.
That’s what I was hoping to hear! We need more help at the 1 imo and I love that he wants to do that bc he knows that’s his ticket to the league. I’ll be rooting for him for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back