2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Advertisement
So quiet on here about him and I don’t get it
Walking Shoes GIF by Carmina Shoemaker

the loafers work in silence

Advertisement
It was just as quiet for all the other OVs last weekend aside from a few pictures posted by the transfers at Prime 112 and wearing the jersey. I didnt see any pics of Barrow Jr at other spots doing the whole "put on the uniform" thing so maybe thats not his jam. Probably strictly business on this trip. How are you going to use me? And how much NIL money are you offering me? Done and done.

It was just as quiet for all the other OVs last weekend aside from a few pictures posted by the transfers at Prime 112 and wearing the jersey. I didnt see any pics of Barrow Jr at other spots doing the whole "put on the uniform" thing so maybe thats not his jam. Probably strictly business on this trip. How are you going to use me? And how much NIL money are you offering me? Done and done.
I mean the conversation on here about the guy on campus compared to the one that cancelled
IMG_7375.png

Advertisement
They having a big dinner tonight so that will be a huge opportunity for Miami. This is the night that guys tend to commit to staff. Let’s see if Miami can get Barrow to shut it down. - Gaby
We need to get Antonio Cromartie on staff to be our new CB coach or recruiting coordinator

Dude knows how to close the deal

Plus there's his other DL teammate which we recruited in HS

That name, DePaePede, if he comes here he better be good because the nicknames will make the late great The Franchise (Peace be upon him) blush like a 10 year old school girl at Haulover Beach.

Advertisement
We need to get Antonio Cromartie on staff to be our new CB coach or recruiting coordinator

Dude knows how to close the deal

Not directed at you at all JHall. But this place is so schizophrenic lol. A poster tries to praise Cam as being a similar impact player to Charlie Ward, and half the board jumps all over him as a closet Nole. But it’s OK to love Nicholson, Sanders, Cromartie? I’m for whoever can help us win, don’t GAF which school they went to.

Not directed at you at all JHall. But this place is so schizophrenic lol. A poster tries to praise Cam as being a similar impact player to Charlie Ward, and half the board jumps all over him as a closet Nole. But it’s OK to love Nicholson, Sanders, Cromartie? I’m for whoever can help us win, don’t GAF which school they went to.
My brother it was a joke about how many illegitimate kids he has 😂

The post was about taking people out to dinner to “close the deal”

Chances are something I post is 99% fuccin related

(Though yes the board is schizo as ****)

Last edited:
Advertisement
My brother it was a joke about how many illegitimate kids he has 😂

The post was about taking people out to dinner to “close the deal”

Chances are something I post is 99% fuccin related

(Though yes the board is schizo as ****)

LOL, I took that hook line and sinker. Cromartie was a total stud ... to your point on and off the field. I was at the OB twenty years ago in 2004 for a Canes/FSU game with the entire Cromartie clan surrounding me. That was one big family. We came back to beat them on a Hester blocked field goal and a Sinorice Moss TD catch.

Advertisement
Back