2020 DE/TE Arik Gilbert receives offer

Advertisement
rumor on the LSU board is Arik isn't well liked by the team. he was sold on a dynamic offense and that is far from what has happened. He's back in Marietta already. UGA or Bama are the teams believed to be the most likely. Publicly he is "opting out" but the expectation is he is gone...

rumor on the LSU board is Arik isn't well liked by the team. he was sold on a dynamic offense and that is far from what has happened. He's back in Marietta already. UGA or Bama are the teams believed to be the most likely. Publicly he is "opting out" but the expectation is he is gone...

Dynamic offense and UGA in the same sentence is amusing in itself.

Crap I hope he doesn’t go to bama. Then we’d have to play him with a real passing offense. Lsu fooled a lot of recruits

Advertisement
Just talk to a friend of mind (his little brother is Devonte Lee current LSU player) and Gilbert is opting out and will be in the portal soon.. But he said it's a lot of player's upset at LSU and has a lot to do with coaches.. And honestly he told me last year the same things was happening amongst player's and coaches, that's why so many left following last season and at the beginning of the season... So he said he expect more player's to be opting out as well..

Looks like LSU may be losing another commit, too - Nathaniel Wiggins. 4 star cb from Georgia. Clemson reporter claiming if he opens up his recruitment, they and UF are the teams to watch.

Advertisement
Looks like LSU may be losing another commit, too - Nathaniel Wiggins. 4 star cb from Georgia. Clemson reporter claiming if he opens up his recruitment, they and UF are the teams to watch.

1st play is all you need to see to want this kid. Turns his head and makes a great play. Did i mention he turns his head

Advertisement
If Nate Wiggins decommits from LSU then Clemson will get him, because they just missed on Nyland Green to UGA & they were actually leading for Wiggins at one point before he committed to LSU.

LSU would then go after Damarius McGhee as their top target at Corner because they can only take 1 this class.

Just talk to a friend of mind (his little brother is Devonte Lee current LSU player) and Gilbert is opting out and will be in the portal soon.. But he said it's a lot of player's upset at LSU and has a lot to do with coaches.. And honestly he told me last year the same things was happening amongst player's and coaches, that's why so many left following last season and at the beginning of the season... So he said he expect more player's to be opting out as well..

what things were going on?

Advertisement
Just came across the news that Gilbert and Wiggins both opting out...there’s talk that 3 other players my be leaving the team didn’t give their names...
I’m gonna call a buddy of mine tomorrow and get the DL on WTF is going on up there..he’s a big Tiger booster.

Lol; commitment don’t mean chit. They should just do away w/ LOIs. As soon as these jits face any adversity, they run. So tired of this Madden/AAU generation.

With that being said:

Come on down!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back