2020 DE Morven Joseph receives offer

FSU bound from what it seems like. Was kinda whoring himself out for UGA after a few visits there but it seems like they didnt give em a committable offer. We didn't wanna lose him but it was an open secret for months he was gonna decommit. I haven't watched him enough to properly say how good he is

Advertisement
I've been a fan of Joseph's for a while now. Love him as a WDE prospect. Natural and explosive pass rusher with great speed. I see him becoming a 6'5" 245 lb relentless sack and TFL machine in our system. I would love to have him and keep stacking chips on the DL but we may not have the room. I believe the situation with Joseph may hinge on what Chantz Williams decides. If Williams goes elsewhere then Joseph gets the spot assuming he wants in. I would really like both but that may not be realistic.

Some of the gaytors seem to think Morven goes to F$U, FWIW.
Probably because the Gator thinks we are absolutely worthless and worse than pondscum.....even worse than red algae.

Just look at all your posts on Gator Tears.

We're the Deplorables of college football according to the superior Gator.

Probably because the Gator thinks we are absolutely worthless and worse than pondscum.....even worse than red algae.

Just look at all your posts on Gator Tears.

We're the Deplorables of college football according to the superior Gator.
B9040C38-DE32-42D9-9E5A-76E60057409A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back