2020 DE Morven Joseph receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Morven-Joseph-46059010/

6'4 220lbs 3-star DE from out of Lakeland, goes to 6A school Lake Gibson.

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball, big pro typical long armed frame, runs a 4.6 40 with explosive pass rushing ability.

Had a great season with 62tcks 18.5TFL's, 8.5 sacks & 4FF's his Junior year & has 90tcks with 11.5 sacks in his career.

Holds offers from UF, Kentucky, Mich St, UVA & Va Tech

Advertisement
Shows really good get off. His inside move with that speed against the competition seems to be unstoppable. Shows good pursuit in chasing down the running back running away from his side of the defense. Has a good frame. Depicts signs of good play recognition.

It's Morven Time

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14945-1360623139-7.gif

Advertisement
Meaning what exactly?

Should we not offer prospects unless their Junior film looks like Garvin's Senior tape?
Absolutely we should. For a Junior his film is very legit. This dude looks really good.
I'm being a little sarcastic, spoiled and happy that our staff was wise enough to offer and keep a dude like Garvin.
Getting a dude like this out of lakeland would be awesome.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Joseph's film.. **** looks violent enough to me. Pure SDE though.. maybe could be a lighter DT but I like dude's game. Who could we would drop for dude though.

Advertisement
Joseph is 210-215, he isn’t a SDE or a situational DT. He is a WDE all day. I’d be all for taking him, but we have 2 of those guys already with one coming later this month. We don’t need him.

Advertisement
Back