2020 DB Lovie Jenkins

I saw a few of their games last year (my alumni) and he is by far the best athlete on that team. He’s an up and coming prospect and its hard to get exposure, especially at Ocoee so for him to garner those offers as of late, he’s doing something right.

Advertisement
I like him. His instincts are good in the return game and in the secondary. I'd love for him to come to Paradise Camp to earn an offer.

Really think we messing up not recruiting this kid.

He since gotten offers from UVA, Tenn, NC St, Kentucky, Cuse, Wisky, UCF & Notre Dame.

We definitely shouldn't just let him go to ND without even offering him & considering the CB board is thinning out as far as the top players we're after, no reason not to offer & see if we can gauge his interest.
☝🏾

It wouldn’t surprise me if Veneables kid goes in as a PWO to open up a spot for another DB.

IDK Earlier in the week, their 247 mod said they were probably only taking 4 more. Their class will be about 20 this cycle. Not even guaranteed to take another RB.

She mentioned taking 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 in the secondary and possibly , if they take 5, either an additional DE, linebacker or maybe the 3rd RB

Advertisement
Good deal!

This is a very good fall back plan B type of recruit to get on early and start to build up the connection

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back