2020 CB Jeshon Ingraham

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'2 175lbs CB that goes to Palm Beach Lakes (same school as Gurvan Hall).

Long armed rangy Corner with 4.4/4.5 speed, good ball skills, very good coverage & very good tackler that wraps up & can deliver big hits. Stats are unofficial but he had over 25tcks 3INT's & 8PD's.

From watching his tape you can see his natural instincts & football IQ in coverage locking down his side of the field, getting to the ball & finishing the play. He's coached by former Cane Al Shipman at PBL who played a part in us getting & keeping Gurvan, so if we're ever interested in this kid we would have the best shot.

He's a Riviera Beach boy, plays for Florida Fire 7v7 PB Squad with Glades Central WR James Davis (Travis Benjamin's cousin). Doesn't have any major offers & is a complete under the radar kid. He's someone to keep track of as the year progresses, he visited Paradise last year & hopefully comes back again this summer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can tell this kid is talented but Jesus Christ is his coaching is terrible. He’s literally skipping in his back pedal. I like his willingness to hit too...more of an FS prospect if you ask me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He has the fact the he is a willing and good tackler for a corner which is a plus but needs a lot of coaching. He stands way to high in his back pedal. He has great intangibles could be a gem if he continues to learn technique.

Advertisement
You can tell this kid is talented but Jesus Christ is his coaching is terrible. He’s literally skipping in his back pedal. I like his willingness to hit too...more of an FS prospect if you ask me.
@Liberty City El I hope you saw this lol. His backpedal makes me want to scream.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El I hope you saw this lol. His backpedal makes me want to scream.
Okay.

I posted him as an under the radar sleeper prospect to keep up wih throughout the year, I didn't say he was a slam dunk 5-star that we need to go all out on.

He's a Junior heading into his Senior year, he's only been a starter for a season, maybe he'll get better over time.

He's a potential kid you might offer late in crootin season if you miss on other targets you have higher on your board.

Advertisement
Back