2020 CB Demorie Tate receives offer

Recruiting against Haggins? Forget about it!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think we have a shot, FSU was his dream school & he pretty much committed on the spot after visiting a few camps for them, they offered him in April & he committed in June 2018.

With that said, you have to always do your due diligence, he's one of the top rated Corners in state & on the off chance FSU has another awful season & Willie T gets fired, a kid like this could re open his recruitment.

Now do I think that will happen, most likely not, but stranger things have happened in crootin' before.

Fortune Teller El strikes again! 🔮

image.gif

Come to Miami son, don't waste your talent at a dumpster fire like Trailerhasse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU’s highest ranked signee from last year hasn’t played a snap and wasn’t even on the sideline their last game. It isn’t an injury because that would be known but none of their mods can get a solid response from FSU as to what’s going on. Something seems to be being kept under wraps and of course they are all expecting the worse and I don’t blame them. Usually when **** like this occurs, it aint good and is a cause for concern.

Oh yeah

*In before “let’s get him to Miami”

Advertisement
Back