2020 CB Demorie Tate receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/player/demorie-tate-46055223/

6'2 190lbs 4-star CB from out of Orlando, goes to 8A school Freedom High.

Dual sport athlete that plays Basketball & Football, versatile athlete that plays WR, FS & CB.

Committed to FSU back in June of 2018 & is locked in pretty strong with them. Haggins is his recruiter.

Holds offers from Auburn, Tenn & UCF.

Advertisement
Freedom High?

A South Orlando/Kissimmee kid will definitely be a tough pull.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh wow, let’s wave the white flag, Did we throw in the towel when Germany bombed Pearl Harbor, NO, did Mel Gibson surrender to Cornwallis at Yorktown, NO We need to scrape, claw, bite, twist some sack, and get **** done. NEVER SURRENDER. 🙌🏿
When did Germany bomb Pearl Harbor? 👀 Did I miss it? I live 5 minutes away from Pearl Harbor...

Last edited:
Oh wow, let’s wave the white flag, Did we throw in the towel when Germany bombed Pearl Harbor, NO, did Mel Gibson surrender to Cornwallis at Yorktown, NO We need to scrape, claw, bite, twist some sack, and get **** done. NEVER SURRENDER. 🙌🏿

Wtf!? 😳

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think we have a shot, FSU was his dream school & he pretty much committed on the spot after visiting a few camps for them, they offered him in April & he committed in June 2018.

With that said, you have to always do your due diligence, he's one of the top rated Corners in state & on the off chance FSU has another awful season & Willie T gets fired, a kid like this could re open his recruitment.

Now do I think that will happen, most likely not, but stranger things have happened in crootin' before.

Advertisement
Back