2020 ath Christian Gonzalez offered

Advertisement
I do
And just like Restrepo, he probably couldn't commit to us right now either if he wanted to.
He doesn't have an offer yet, right? He's someone I want in the class...understand the process from the evaluation/recruiting staff.

He doesn't have an offer yet, right? He's someone I want in the class...understand the process from the evaluation/recruiting staff.

These kids report offers, but most of the time it's just an offer to camp/something of that nature to keep them in the game. Idk what we are doing with Restrepo. And no, I'm not one who is screaming that he should be a take all day, etc.

Advertisement
Anyone else think Restrepo is better than this guy?

This kid is bigger and may be a bit faster.

I dunno, I can't wrap my head around some of the stuff going on. Restrepo is down the road at a school that has a bunch of south florida talent coming up the next few classes and we are trying to grab a kid with similar skill set in Texas, and who knows where we fit into his list of schools.

I know, just be patient and let it play out.

Staff wants another safety and want an elite guy. This kids film is pretty good and has a lot of traits you want at the safety position.

I always like a defensive guy who returns punts and kicks.

This offer screams corner to me. He looks good playing it too! I dont think it hinders restrepo either as other posters have brought up. As he plays cb and strep as a safety.

He looks the same as Hodges to me just bigger. If they do add him to the class he'll probably fill out like Mike Jackson. I think its a good offer..

Advertisement
This kid is bigger and may be a bit faster.

I dunno, I can't wrap my head around some of the stuff going on. Restrepo is down the road at a school that has a bunch of south florida talent coming up the next few classes and we are trying to grab a kid with similar skill set in Texas, and who knows where we fit into his list of schools.

I know, just be patient and let it play out.

He ran a 4.74 40 like a month ago...he definately isnt faster. He is bigger and actually plays the position. Restrepo if he doesnt camp as a db and show out likely doesnt get an offer here with the type of wr's were after

He ran a 4.74 40 like a month ago...he definately isnt faster. He is bigger and actually plays the position. Restrepo if he doesnt camp as a db and show out likely doesnt get an offer here with the type of wr's were after

I was just going by what I though I saw listed as a 4.4 but I guess I misread. I hope Restrepo does camp as a DB and lights it up. Really pulling for him. I guess we will see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back