2020 ath Christian Gonzalez offered

AllTheSmoke

Orange County Cane
I do
And just like Restrepo, he probably couldn't commit to us right now either if he wanted to.
He doesn't have an offer yet, right? He's someone I want in the class...understand the process from the evaluation/recruiting staff.

htownkidd

Freshman
He doesn't have an offer yet, right? He's someone I want in the class...understand the process from the evaluation/recruiting staff.
These kids report offers, but most of the time it's just an offer to camp/something of that nature to keep them in the game. Idk what we are doing with Restrepo. And no, I'm not one who is screaming that he should be a take all day, etc.

MikeCane18

Freshman
Anyone else think Restrepo is better than this guy?
This kid is bigger and may be a bit faster.

I dunno, I can't wrap my head around some of the stuff going on. Restrepo is down the road at a school that has a bunch of south florida talent coming up the next few classes and we are trying to grab a kid with similar skill set in Texas, and who knows where we fit into his list of schools.

I know, just be patient and let it play out.

D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8

Da Man Da Myth Da Legend
Staff wants another safety and want an elite guy. This kids film is pretty good and has a lot of traits you want at the safety position.

I always like a defensive guy who returns punts and kicks.

This offer screams corner to me. He looks good playing it too! I dont think it hinders restrepo either as other posters have brought up. As he plays cb and strep as a safety.

He looks the same as Hodges to me just bigger. If they do add him to the class he'll probably fill out like Mike Jackson. I think its a good offer..

gogeta4

All-ACC
This kid is bigger and may be a bit faster.

I dunno, I can't wrap my head around some of the stuff going on. Restrepo is down the road at a school that has a bunch of south florida talent coming up the next few classes and we are trying to grab a kid with similar skill set in Texas, and who knows where we fit into his list of schools.

I know, just be patient and let it play out.
He ran a 4.74 40 like a month ago...he definately isnt faster. He is bigger and actually plays the position. Restrepo if he doesnt camp as a db and show out likely doesnt get an offer here with the type of wr's were after

MikeCane18

Freshman
He ran a 4.74 40 like a month ago...he definately isnt faster. He is bigger and actually plays the position. Restrepo if he doesnt camp as a db and show out likely doesnt get an offer here with the type of wr's were after
I was just going by what I though I saw listed as a 4.4 but I guess I misread. I hope Restrepo does camp as a DB and lights it up. Really pulling for him. I guess we will see.

Canefam

Senior
He is very smooth. Makes plays look easy. You can tell he has an extra gear.