2020 5* TE Darnell Washington

Richt took **** near half the season to realize what he had in Njoku.. It was then i knew he was some sh*t. My first day on campu sand seeing David Njoku and Herndon walking around my brain would be working how the f will i unleash these 2 freaks. He was throwing fades to Mike Harley and Braxton Berrios
I've cut mark slack for how he handled his departure, but I'm still mad about this fact right here almost 3 years later..

Advertisement
Might be here this weekend. *Im not Cole Perry lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Marcus Spears was a great TE/DE out of High School that we wanted to move to DL and he was not having it and went to LSU who told him he would never move to DL. Came out and drafted as a DT.

Eric Winston talked about how he was trying to starve himself to stay at TE and just gave up and went up to 315 and a great Rich OT he became.

This kid is an athlete. Likely going to gain a lot more weight. Can people play TE at 290? He could be the first. If we tried to move him to OT after one year he will go to the portal. I think we are going all out for him. Let see what happens.

Last edited:
Marcus Spears was a great TE/DE out of High School that we wanted to move to DL and he was not having it and went to LSU who told him he would never move to DL. Came out and drafted as a DT.

Eric Winston talked about how he was trying to starve himself to stay at TE and just gave up and went up to 315 and a great Rich OT he became.

This kid is an athlete. Likely going to gain a lot more weight. Can people play TE at 290? He could be the first. If we tried to move him to OT after one year he will go to the portal. I think we are going all out for him. Let see what happens.
There’s no reason to move kids before they’re ready. Let them decide when to move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back