2020 5* TE Darnell Washington

Advertisement
Advertisement
Long way to go. We are obviously in at as much as anyone. If he wants to lineup & block in 97% of his snaps, UGA would be a great fit. I’m sure they are in it as he has been there too and they recruit with the best of them. No one is producing TE’s at the rate we are right now though except for maybe ******* Iowa. We gotta make it to Charlotte & look good doing it at the minimum to sign this kid, it’s that simple.

Advertisement
That CB is from the guy out in that 247 geographic area. No reason for that cb last night. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know Washington was at Miami. There had been a lot of talk about how much he liked the visit to UGA. But that was a couple of weeks ago.. Maybe he's friends with Mansell, UGA 247 guy

Advertisement
That CB is from the guy out in that 247 geographic area. No reason for that cb last night. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know Washington was at Miami. There had been a lot of talk about how much he liked the visit to UGA. But that was a couple of weeks ago.. Maybe he's friends with Mansell, UGA 247 guy
He’s in the know with a lot of west coast kids. UGA been ahead for awhile now.

He’s in the know with a lot of west coast kids. UGA been ahead for awhile now.

that may be but I find the timing pretty interesting. UGA is looking for some postive recruiting news right now. Their board is pretty bent about Clemson. Now it's not just Bama they have to out recruit (out bid) but Clemson is right up there and a few guys they really wanted look like they will end up at Clemson. Seems like they are focusing out west - Texas for sure.

That's a big boy. Very interesting take with a few different big time kids lately. Chad's helping as well. Our music department is a big draw to two west coast recruits in particular & one who is coming in next year. Personally from the stuff he just told me I'd say only way uga pulls him is if it has zeros behind him(which isnt the focus)

Advertisement
That's a big boy. Very interesting take with a few different big time kids lately. Chad's helping as well. Our music department is a big draw to two west coast recruits in particular & one who is coming in next year. Personally from the stuff he just told me I'd say only way uga pulls him is if it has zeros behind him(which isnt the focus)

It would be so appropriate if Justin Flowe wants to study music. With that name, he's destined to somehow be involved in the music industry

Zeros behind him?

Advertisement
Back