2020 5* TE Darnell Washington

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I remember correctly, Mammarelli was promised he'd be the only TE we go after for his cycle. I know Manny doesnt care but Mammarelli may not like it.

I personally wouldnt put all my eggs in 1 basket
What ****** promises a kid over a year away that he’ll be the only kid at the position in his class?

What ****** promises a kid over a year away that he’ll be the only kid at the position in his class?

They don't give hoot , they just keep bobble heading and saying everything a recruit may want to hear.

Recruiter = salesmen ( not all of them but enough to get portal started)

GOCANES

Nah.... Lol

He's the #1 ranked TE in the 2020 class & #31 ranked overall nationally, the kid is an elite offensive weapon & will play on Sundays catching TD's. It would be colossally stupid to unnecessarily add 40-50lbs on him & try to make him play a position he's never played in his life.
Eric Winston was also the #1 te in the country when he came out & I think uga switching him to ol worked out pretty well for him wouldnt you say brother... all on his body type obviously which I confess I certainly don't know. Just heard his name mentioned last weekend. Figured I'd see what yall had to say about him.

And Riley promised Rattler he wouldn't take a transfer qb. Winning coaches can get away with changing plans to improve the team.

Advertisement
Eric Winston was also the #1 te in the country when he came out & I think uga switching him to ol worked out pretty well for him wouldnt you say brother... all on his body type obviously which I confess I certainly don't know. Just heard his name mentioned last weekend. Figured I'd see what yall had to say about him.
That's true, but this kid ain't an OT, he's too explosive & has very good hands as a pass catcher.

He's a NFL player in 4 years no doubt, I get the argument for some players but this kid Darnell Washington is an OJ Howard type prospect.

If I remember correctly, Mammarelli was promised he'd be the only TE we go after for his cycle. I know Manny doesnt care but Mammarelli may not like it.

I personally wouldnt put all my eggs in 1 basket
With all due respect to Mammarelli, that was Todd Hartley and our old staff. Manny does not need to abide by any promises made by the old staff, if our TE depth is thin for whatever reason ( injuries etc) by the end of next season, best believe Miami will move on with Evaluations, and he can either be apart of this program or respectfully move on.

the difference was Winston was fighting to keep his weight down to play TE

Field is in Vegas, anybody know who he is visiting if it's not this kid?

Advertisement
Field is in Vegas, anybody know who he is visiting if it's not this kid?

He's visiting Cosmo, Wynn, SLS and MGM trying to decide where the boys are going to celebrate winning the ship after next season.

Kind or a waste if you ask me because its not even debate. Wet Republic is untouchable. Hands down the best pool party in Vegas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back