2020 5 star WR Leonard Manuel commits to Miami

View as article

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
Leonard Manuel gave a verbal pledge to the Hurricanes today after Miami’s blowout victory over #3 Notre Dame 41-8

“It’s that time they got that swag back,” Manuel said, “I wanna be in Dade, there’s so much love in the air in Dade.”

Miami has always been rumored to be the favorite to land Manuel after he de-committed from Tennessee back in July, but what lead to his commitment to the Canes

“My brother N’kosi Perry.” Manuel said, “I wouldn’t be the person I am without him.”

Manuel is the second player to commit to the Hurricanes in the class of 2020 and he says he can’t wait to get on campus.

“It’s amazing,” Manuel said, “I love to compete and I can’t wait, I want Trajan 1v1.”

Manuel broke his commitment to the coaches earlier today and he said it was nothing but love from them.

“They just told me to stay healthy and they’re excited.”

Miami now has two top-15 prospects in the class of 2020 committed with Leonard Manuel and Avantae Williams.

Advertisement
Huge pickup.

Listed at 6'4" 200. With 3 years of HS to go, could be a TE (or DE) in the future if he keeps growing - which he will....

Advertisement
I remember when we had recruits committing because our thin roster gave them the best opportunity to play as a freshman. Now we have recruits committing because they want to be part of a winning culture and championship team. And our coaches STILL give them the opportunity to play as freshmen. We had freshmen all over the field last night dominating the #3 team in the country. Miami offers it all now.

Advertisement
Who would have thunk that Ocala Vanguard would become a feeder school for us? We are also in it for their OT right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who would have thunk that Ocala Vanguard would become a feeder school for us? We are also in it for their OT right?

We are moving the border of the State of Miami farther and farther north.

F the Gaytors.

F the SemenHoles.

The State is ours.

We are moving the border of the State of Miami farther and farther north.

F the Gaytors.

F the SemenHoles.

The State is ours.

Pretty soon, and I said this before....if Richt keeps us as a top 5 program every year w championships dripping from our trophy case; FSU and UF are going to have a tough time getting Florida kids, in general. Yes, they'll still get their homer kids, but the kids that are top rated and look at football as a "business" decision, we'll start having 1st dibs.

Last edited:
Has anybody watched this kids highlights? Curious to see what you think. I just watched, ovbiously he's only a freshman but I wasnt blown away. Impressive physique and I think he'll definitely end up being a monster but I think he might end up a DE

Advertisement
Back