2020 5* OLB Sav' ell Smalls gets Canes offer

Youre concluding a team leads based on Twitter and Im the one that needs to stop it? Common dude :p
Not hard to know 1 + 1 = 2...all those CB’s he has are from June. So he watched Clemson play, smash Alabama, and become champs in that time span.

Advertisement
I hope we aren't too late. I literally read an article yesterday with Smalls saying that he didn't need anymore offers and he was going to make a top 12 soon. We should have offered in the summer.

Advertisement
FYI this guy has Clemson’s recruiting letter as his header on Twitter.
That’s okay, get him on the radar, produce on field and we can be competitive for him... that’s the way I’m feeling with all these new offers, especially the guys Enos offering that never were on our radar. Make contact and let them witness #TNM 🤟🏼🤞🏼

SMH fam. Michael Jordan said that.

Not sure what you mean...

xByII.jpg

Love the offer, but hope we aren’t too late. We need to pull a few guys that can potentially play day 1 if needed

Advertisement
So glad were recruiting nationwide. Really sick of the south florida divas. Manny needs to let it be known just cause youre from miami doesnt mean were gonna let you jerk us around all year and then watch you pick UGA,

What happens when we miss on the national kids and then the South Florida kids tell us to **** off?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back