2020 5* OLB Sav' ell Smalls gets Canes offer

caneallday21

Senior
5* linebackers and from Washington haven't been in our favor in the pasy but let's see if he visits

Zbrod95

All-ACC
He’s playing End in college...so all y’all calm down lol.

ajone228

Recruit
Thought on UM from TOS

Miami: “That’s The U. I’ve seen documentaries about it, all this and that about it. I haven’t visited yet so I’m going to definitely get out and visit there. They said I could play offense, too, and there have been a handful of schools who said I could play offense and that’s something I’m interested in maybe on the next level.”

Zbrod95

All-ACC
Thought on UM from TOS

Miami: “That’s The U. I’ve seen documentaries about it, all this and that about it. I haven’t visited yet so I’m going to definitely get out and visit there. They said I could play offense, too, and there have been a handful of schools who said I could play offense and that’s something I’m interested in maybe on the next level.”
I still need to see him visit. This isn’t like Ringo where I know there’s interest and we just have to chip away.

caneallday21

Senior
Thought on UM from TOS

Visit for a camp hopefully and show us major interest for the whole year then I'll believe it