2020 4-star WR Michael Redding

Advertisement
Well the dad said they’re coming here...so tifwiw
To add to that the interview from that uf site could have occurred right after the visit whereas his dads comment we know for sure of being the latest comment being as it was posted within the last 2 hours or so on Facebook

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie, I'm not a huge fan of summer official visits. It's obviously better than none, but its not the same as going really close to signing day or during a game week.

But who knows maybe the coaches are pushing for them this year. The coaches are more freed up during the week in the summer since they aren't working on a game plan, plus they will have more individual time with the recruit since it is not near signing day when a ton of recruits visit.

Times are changing with the early signing period.

Ivins said he checked in with Redding today about the OV for Paradise. He said nothing is set up definitely yet - apparently his dad couldn't make it down this weekend because the brother had a sports event, too
Would be huge if he comes back to paradise and brings his family/dad. This kid was definitely an FSU lean early in the process but they are such a dumpster fire that we are in the thick of things now.

Advertisement
His dad is posting pictures of him in this Facebook group I’m in and saying he’s starting to lean Miami . Sounds like dad is a Miami fan . TIFWIW

Attachments

• 28FE0E52-0CC4-4683-AF52-0A50A902F5BE.png
    28FE0E52-0CC4-4683-AF52-0A50A902F5BE.png
    714.8 KB · Views: 593
  • 32B80C76-7426-44C0-A117-A69247543180.png
    32B80C76-7426-44C0-A117-A69247543180.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 587
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep, I do.
You’ve now quoted me on a I. Walker thread, and now a Redding thread. Two kids, especially Redding, that nobody would bet on us landing. But keep following me around and only asking ME that though, glad I could be of service.
The douchebag did the same thing to me too.

Advertisement
Back