2020 4 Star OT Isaiah Walker Transfers to Miami

We had a 2 star start at LT from day one. I think it’s very possible he plays a lot this season. Not ideal but very possible. 2 star LT starting for the U as a true freshman. Id prefer him to get some action against a few cupcakes and we redshirt him though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy was an unmitigated disaster. Couldn't recruit and couldn't develop. And Searels was only a little better. Justice has much more promise.
Ehh, not really taking up for the guy but he walked in and they said hey you got a 250 pound LT that needs to redshirt but we gonna beef him up, get him ready in a couple months time. Line was a mess. I dont think anybody could do with scheme and talent we had available

Ehh, not really taking up for the guy but he walked in and they said hey you got a 250 pound LT that needs to redshirt but we gonna beef him up, get him ready in a couple months time. Line was a mess. I dont think anybody could do with scheme and talent we had available

No doubt. But whom did he recruit? Washington and Rivers were Barry (though they came in spite of Barry, not because of him). Big Baby was Field (though he, too, was coming no matter what), Rodriguez and McGlaughlin were Justice. ... I don't blame Searels for Barry's failures, just his own.

Advertisement
Back