2020-21 Transfer Portal (NCAA Basketball)

Advertisement
Advertisement
A brief synopsis of today's press conference with Corch L.... everyone who we thought were leaving, are leaving. Lykes, Wong, Olaniyi, McGusty look to be on their way out. The 3 freshmen are expected on campus by the summer. Staff will continue to recruit the transfer portal and at the HS level.

Murphy's law!

A brief synopsis of today's press conference with Corch L.... everyone who we thought were leaving, are leaving. Lykes, Wong, Olaniyi, McGusty look to be on their way out. The 3 freshmen are expected on campus by the summer. Staff will continue to recruit the transfer portal and at the HS level.

Murphy's law!
Sounds like there's a chance Wong and/or Kam come back depending on what they hear from NBA scouts. I wonder how long that process will take. We may not know for a while.

Sounds like there's a chance Wong and/or Kam come back depending on what they hear from NBA scouts. I wonder how long that process will take. We may not know for a while.

From all of the boards i've seen Wong and McGusty aren't even considered top 100 prospects so I would expect Wong to be back for sure, McGusty could go overseas if he really wants to go pro, but would be nice to have him back

Advertisement
Wong really should come back for his and the teams sake. He can knock down tough shots but I dont think he is quick enough the consistently drive against NBA guards at this point and his shot isnt their yet. And can anyone imagine relying on Beverley to be our go-to scorer?

Glad we can put away all those 'Lykes/GTown" rumors. Yall were spreading that on here like it was a fact or a done deal.

From all of the boards i've seen Wong and McGusty aren't even considered top 100 prospects so I would expect Wong to be back for sure, McGusty could go overseas if he really wants to go pro, but would be nice to have him back

If McGusty and Brooks come back, we might not even finish last in the ACC!

If McGusty and Brooks come back, we might not even finish last in the ACC!

If they both come back would just depend on how we supplement them with the portal. If we get 2-3 guys in the portal and have a full roster this team can at least be competitive in the ACC.

If they both come back would just depend on how we supplement them with the portal. If we get 2-3 guys in the portal and have a full roster this team can at least be competitive in the ACC.

Calm Down Family Guy GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Makes you wonder if our guys like Wong, Lykes, Olaniyi and McGusty ever watch an NBA game. If any of them think they can play at that level, they are delusional. Each of them hqve huge skills gaps they'd need to fill in.

If they are really thinking going pro overseas, even there it's very much a "maybe," as those leagues have improved drastically in recent times.

Advertisement
Back