2020 & 2021 CB Prospects

5'8 170lbs CB from Carol City Travis McNichols Jr, his Dad played for CC too.

Had a great Sophomore year with 26tcks 15PBU's & 7INT's.

This kid is another one of the smaller CB's in the 21 class like Massie, Burns at MNW (see page 1) & Rance Conner at BTW, but is a straight up blue nose pit on that corner.

He's got high level ball skills & for his height has great leaping ability, Idk his vertical but whenever he hits the camp circuit you can bet money it's gonna be high. No official testing numbers on his speed but looks pretty **** fast.

If he were simply 2 inches a lil taller he'd be a high ranked 4-star no doubt, but he's a good football player regardless. I think we'd be smart to offer him eventually.

#BullPride 🤘🏽🐂💙💛

Advertisement
Liberty City El.. Did any of those 2020 prospects from your list go P5?? Or is their a few still unsigned??
Miles Brooks signed with GTech
Dave Herard signed with UVA
Davonte Brown signed with UCF
Justin Hodges signed with UCF
Jaheim Joseph signed with Northwestern
Chris Townsel signed with USF
Shedrick Ursery signed with Charlotte

Benjamin Onwuzo was comitted to Minnesota but had some grades issues & still unsigned.

Miles Brooks signed with GTech
Dave Herard signed with UVA
Davonte Brown signed with UCF
Justin Hodges signed with UCF
Jaheim Joseph signed with Northwestern
Chris Townsel signed with USF
Shedrick Ursery signed with Charlotte

Benjamin Onwuzo was comitted to Minnesota but had some grades issues & still unsigned.

Hodges and Brown both to UCF stings...What's up with grade probs at a private school like Chaminade? (Moise, Onwuzo)

What's up with Pough? (Gogeta?)

I believe one of those Ely kids back at the beginning of this thread signed with Northern Illinois.

Advertisement
I know a lot of ppl on here want MIAMI to get the big name recruits BUT I really believe a few of these guys with the right skill set could come to Miami and be really good player's here.. Stars not make a recruit good, all it does is label him.. Hodges and Miles would've been solid pick-ups

Hodges and Brown both to UCF stings...What's up with grade probs at a private school like Chaminade? (Moise, Onwuzo)

What's up with Pough? (Gogeta?)

I believe one of those Ely kids back at the beginning of this thread signed with Northern Illinois.

GRADES.

USF been on him...maybe fiu

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back